GWAN MOON HIGH SCHOOL THE GHOST GATE CRACK WITH TORRENT-CHRONOS
GWAN MOON HIGH SCHOOL THE GHOST GATE CRACK is a visual horror novel with a point-and-click adventure game system.
It tells a gruesome story about what happened yesterday and the history involved in modern Korea. A high school built at the Ghost Gate … Spiritual energy awakens when the moon is dark.
To see if the ghost story at the school is true or not, they have to bring the night to school … High school students return to school at midnight and, when they meet, are surprised by the sight of ghosts. and I can’t leave the building. Students then try to explain the truth behind their ghost story with intrigue … Gwan Moon High: To play The Ghost Gate, you need a processor equivalent to an Intel Core 2 Duo Q6867 graphics card. With the ATI FireGL T2-128 Gwan Moon High: Ghost Gate system requirements state that you must have at least 2 GB of RAM in terms of game file size, you need at least 700 free disk space.
you may also like EXANIMA CRACK ( V0.8.1.6C ) WITH TORRENT-EARLY ACCESS
- A visual horror novel game with a Point & Click Adventure system
- The main part is in the form of 2 parallel streams.
- Side section to see the background of the character.
- Submit characters, stories, character information, etc., various collections, such as.
- Game time: about 7 hours
Gwan Moon Secondary School: Minimum requirements for Ghost Gate
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video card: ATI FireGL T2-128
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Q6867
- File size: 700 MB
- Operating system: Windows 7 or later
How to install
- Download the game
- Uninstall using WinRAR.
- Settings (all in one send / x live)
- Play as a game (manager)
- This (enjoy)